Taeki5® is a high performance fiber developed from a material produced in Germany for the protection of the hand, arm and body.
- High abrasion resistance.
- High cutting resistance.
- High heat resistance.
- Anti-lint / lint.
- No changes in properties due to exposure to light or UV rays.
- Maintains all properties even after numerous washing and drying cycles.
- Comfort and fit.
- Resistant to chemical agents, to cold, to shocks, to vibrations.
All Taeki5® products meet the strictest global standards in terms of quality, safety and the environment:
- EN388 cut level 5.
- ANSI/ASTM cutting level from 4 up to 5.
- EN388/ANSI/ASTM Regulations for resistance to abrasion.
- EN407/ANSI Regulations for resistance to heat.
- EN511 Regulations for resistance to cold.
- ANSI S3.40/EN ISO 10819 Anti-vibration regulation.
- AS2001.5.4-2005 e ISO6330:2000 Washing regulations.
- ISO 9001-2000 e 14001.
- EACH EC 1907/2006.